State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2020
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time).
- Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only. Candidates can appear for the examination only once under this engagement project.
- The process of registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through online mode on or before the last date for payment of fees.
- Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or
https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers.
- All revisions/corrigendum (if any) will be hosted on the Bank’s website only.
- State wise seats of apprentices, State wise Local languages, District wise training seats, Age, Education qualification, Duration of training, Training,
Stipend, Selection Process, Examination Centres, Fees and other related parameters are mentioned below:
Abbreviations stand for: SC – Scheduled Caste; ST – Scheduled Tribe; OBC – Other Backward Classes; EWS – Economically Weaker Section; UR – Unreserved Category.
State Bank of India (SBI) Apprentice post
General – 3595 Posts
OBC – 1948 Posts
EWS – 844 Posts
SC -1388 Posts
SC – 725 Posts
Total Posts: 8500
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION as on 31.10.2020:
Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
Age Limit: (As of 31-10-2020)
Minimum – 20 Years
Maximum – 28 Years
Age Relaxation – As per Rules
General /OBC – Rs. 300/-
SC/ST/PH – Rs. 0/-
Candidates will be selected based on an online examination.
Starting Date of Online Application: 20-11-2020
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-12-2020
Fee Payment Last Date – 10-December-2020
Admit Card – December 2020
Exam Date – January 2021
LD – Locomotor Disability, VI – Visually Impaired; HI – Hearing Impaired; D&E- includes PWDs as mentioned in clause d & e of section 34(1) of the Rights of Persons with disabilities Act 2016 i.e. Autism, Specific Learning Disorder, Mental Illness and multiple disabilities.
Reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.10.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions, Government of India.
Disclaimer: “EWS training seats are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation. The engagement is provisional and is subject to the Income & Asset certificate being verified through the proper channel.”
Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government