Staff Selection Commission recruitment
Vacancies will be determined in due course. The updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’s Corner- > Tentative Vacancy).
ટોટલ જગ્યા- 4873 (સંભવિત)
Reservation for the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Ex-servicemen (ESM) and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) etc. categories is available as per extant Govt. Orders.
- Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2021i.e. Candidates born not before02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003 are eligible to apply.
- Permissible relaxation in upper age limit for different categories are as under.
19,900 To 81,800
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
➥ પોસ્ટ : ક્લાર્ક તમેજ ડેટા એન્ટ્રી ઓપરેટર
➥ પગાર ધોરણ : 19900/- થી 88100/-
➥ છેલ્લી તારીખ : 15-12-2020
Tier-I (Computer Based Examination)
Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)
Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in ‘Pen and Paper’ Mode. The duration of the Descriptive Paper will be for one hour (20 minutes compensatory time will also be provided to the candidates eligible for scribe as per Para 8.1 and 8.2 above). The Paper will comprise of writing Essay/ Letter/ Application/ Precis etc.
Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
Skill Test/ Typing Test for the shortlisted candidates will be conducted on the computers provided by the Commission or its authorized agency.
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar
- Voter’s ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- ID Card issued by University/ College/ School
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU)
- Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
- Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.