Gujarat Council of Educational Research and Training (GCERT) is a pivotal institution at the state level for the enhancement of qualitative education at primary and secondary schools.
It was the “State Institute of Education” before 1988. It was later upgraded as a SCERT in 1988, under the resolution of the State Education Department. The upgraded SCERT, now named as Gujarat Council of Educational Research and Training (GCERT) is a fully structured State level academic institution and is controlled and guided by a Governing body as well as an Executive Committee.
1️⃣ આ ટેસ્ટ ના પ્રશ્નોની પીડીએફ ડાઉનલોડ કરવા માટે 👇
2️⃣ અગાઉની તમામ ટેસ્ટ ની પીડીએફ ડાઉનલોડ કરવા માટે 👇
3️⃣ અગાઉની તમામ ટેસ્ટ આપવા માટે 👇👇
Join whats App Group
1️⃣ ગણિત વિજ્ઞાન શિક્ષકો માટે 👇
2️⃣ ભાષા – સામાજિક વિજ્ઞાન શિક્ષકો માટે 👇👇
3️⃣ 1 થી 5 ના શિક્ષકો માટે 👇👇
4️⃣ CRC – BRC શિક્ષકો માટે 👇
5️⃣ HTAT શિક્ષકો માટે 👇
- What is an article engraved or written on metals and stones called?
Articles, coins, inscriptions
- What information is found in the records?
Of music, of seasons, of king’s orders
- Which articles last longer?
Birch leaves, palm leaves, inscriptions
- Who is most familiar with the inscription?
Bharat’s, Vijesh’s, Ashoka’s
- What is the text engraved on a copper leaf?
Inscription, copperplate, iron sheet
- Where is the copperplate preserved?
Patan, Surat, Junagadh
- What information is obtained from coins?
The glory of the king, of the ministers, of the people
- BC in India. Which coins were discovered in the 5th century?
Numeral coins, seven mark coins, punch mark coins
- What are archaeologists called in English?
archaeologist, brchaeologist, srchaeologist
- Which foreign travelers have made travel descriptions?
Ashok, Aksharaje, Fahian