NTPC CEN 01/2019 (NTPC) examination
Candidates should report at the center of the examination well in advance of the
reporting time indicated on the e-Call Letter to complete activities such as
verification of the candidate, capture of biometric(LTI) and photo, collection of
documents, the announcement of instructions and logging in, etc.
- Candidates to note the following timings. The duration of CBT will be 90
minutes for 100 questions ( 120 minutes for PwBD candidates taking the CBT
No candidate will be allowed inside the test centre after gate closing time for the
date and shift indicated in the e-Call Letter.
- Candidates are advised to locate their test centre and its accessibility at least a
day before the test so that they can reach the centre on time on the day of the test.
- The e-Call Letter is to be submitted for verification at the time of the test. At
least one original and valid photo identification card (i.e. not photocopied or
scanned or expired) such as Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, printout of e-Aadhaar,
Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Identity Card issued by the employer in
case the candidate is a Govt. Employee, School / College / University Photo ID
card, SSLC/HSC mark sheet with photo must be presented failing which he/she
will not be permitted in the exam. Photocopy of the ID proof will not be
- This e-Call Letter is valid only for the test date,shift and time as specified
- Banned items/electronic gadgets such as Mobile phones, pager, watches,
Bluetooth enabled devices, calculators, metallic wears, bangles, belts,
bracelets etc. are NOT ALLOWED inside the Test Centre. Only e-Call Letter
and Photo ID card in original will be allowed inside the test hall. Candidate
should not carry any Pen/ Pencil inside the Test Centre. Pen will be provided to
the candidates during the Exam.
- The Candidates can view the Question paper in the language opted for at
the time of filling the Application and in English Language. If English
Language is opted then question paper can be viewed in English Language
only. Incase of any dispute in Question content in any language , the
English version of that specific Question will prevail.
- Candidates availing assistance of scribe will have to communicate with the
scribe only in the language opted by them in the online application.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers. For every wrong answer,
1/3rd mark will be deducted.
You May Like This Post
- PM Kisan KYC Online : KYC નહીં કરાવો તો નહીં મળે 13 મો હપ્તો
- ONGC OPAL દ્વારા વિવિધ જગ્યાઓ માટે ભરતી
- ગુજરાત હાઇકોર્ટમાં આવી વિવિધ જગ્યાઓ માટે ભરતી
- CISF Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 787 Constable/ Tradesmen Posts
- ગુજરાત પોસ્ટલ સર્કલ સ્પોર્ટ્સ ક્વોટા ભરતી 2022
- The mock test link is available on the website of RRBs. Use this link to
familiarize yourself on how to view/answer questions on the exam day.
- Indulging in any type of malpractice /unfair means/Misbehavior/indiscipline in
the Examination Hall /impersonation will disqualify the candidate and he/she
will be debarred from all Future RRB Examinations & Appointment in
- Candidate should write his/her name and Roll Number on the Rough sheet(s)
provided for rough work. The Rough sheet(s) will have to be returned after the
- Candidate needs to make his/her own travel and stay arrangements for
attending the test.
- The e-Call Letter is provisional and subject to the condition that the candidate
has fulfilled all the eligibility conditions like academic qualification, category,
PwBD status etc. as mentioned in his/her online application which is subject to
verification in the consecutive stages of the selection process.