In this article Food Corporation of India Recruitment is announced so we will provide you all the information about this recruitment like eligibility criteria, cut off and many more. Candidates who are eligible and interested must read the complete article before applying for Bharti.
Food Corporation of India Recruitment
Broadly speaking about Food Corporation of India, Food Corporation of India (FCI) is one of the largest public sector undertakings dealing with food grains and supply chain management. Established on 14th January 1965 with its first district office in Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu, Food Corporation of India operates various depots and private equity godowns across the country. Food Corporation of India (FCI) will fill about 4710 Grade 2, 3 and 4 posts for various posts in its various offices established across the country. Detailed advertisements for the proposed posts are given soon on the official website with complete details regarding the posts, eligibility, selection process, application form etc.
Food Corporation of India Detailed Information
|advertiser||Food Corporation of India|
|Place of employment||All over India|
|Date of commencement of application||Will be notified soon|
Places by category
- Series posts
- Series 2 (35)
- Series 3 (2521)
- Series 4 (2154)
- 4710 in total
Detailed eligibility criteria like educational qualification and age limit are given below. Candidates must satisfy and fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for FCI Bharti 2022. Here in the below section we will provide you the detailed eligibility criteria which is required for this Bharti.
For Junior Engineer
- Candidate must possess Graduation in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from any recognized University / Institute or Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from any recognized University / Institute and 1-year relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from any recognized University/Institution in India or CA/ICWA/CS with minimum 60% marks (SC/ST/PH -55 % marks) or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from any recognized University/Institution in India or CA/ICWA/CS with minimum 60% marks (SC/ST/PH -55 % marks).
- CA/ICWA/CS or B.Com from a recognized University and minimum 2 years post graduate full-time MBA (Fin) degree/diploma recognized by UGC/AICTE. / Post Graduate Part-time MBA (Fin) Degree / Diploma (Not as Distance Education) of minimum 3 years duration recognized by UGC / AICTE.
- Graduate with O’ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. Degree in Typing and Shorthand respectively or in Computer Science/ Computer Application with a speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
- Candidate must have Graduation or equivalent qualification in Hindi Typing and 30 W.P.M speed.
- Candidate should have passed 8th standard from any recognized board or its equivalent.
- Salary is fixed according to various posts.
- Manager 28- yrs
- Manager Hindi 35- Yrs
- Junior Engineer 28- Yrs
- Steno. Grade-II 25-years
- Typist (Hindi) 25- Yrs
- Watchman 25 years
- OBC 3 years
- SC/ST 5 years
- Departmental (FCI) employees up to 50 years
- PWD- General 10 years
- PWD-OBC 13 years
- PWD-SC/ST 15 years
- There is no application fee.
Place of employment
- All over India
How to Apply
- First the candidate has to visit the official website of FCI or click on the above mentioned link.
- Then, enter your relevant credentials for the registration process.
- Now, with successful registration, the candidates will be provided with system generated temporary registration number and password. Candidates are advised to save these details for further use.
- Now, upload your scanned photograph and signature as per the instructions given in the notification and enter submit.
- Here, now enter the educational details and other relevant details.
- Just click on the Preview tab to preview and check the entire application before finally submitting.
- After verification click on final submit button and click on payment tab to proceed with payment.
- After successful payment of application fee application process will be completed and candidates will receive mail or message on registered email ID/phone number.
|For notification||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|For the official website||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|homepage||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
The accuracy of the advertisement given in the article should be checked on the website regularly.