Passport Office Recruitment 2022: In its recruitment notification, Central Passport Organization has announced 24 posts of Passport Officer and Assistant Passport Officer. Passport Office Bharti Notification released on 7th July 2022. Online application has been started at the given address. Candidates can apply offline for Passport Office Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for 24 Passport Officer and Assistant Passport Officer posts till 07.08.2022.
Passport Office Recruitment 2022
Central Passport Organization Recruitment official notification and application form is given in this article. Before applying for Passport Office Bharti 2022, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, important date, selection process and other details must be checked below.
Passport Office Recruitment – Highlights
|Name of Organization||Central Passport Organisation|
|Post||Passport Officer and Assistant Passport Officer|
|Application process started date||07.07.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||07.08.2022 (within 30 days)|
|Job Locatio||Anywhere in India|
- Passport Officer
- Assistant Passport Officer
- Applicants must have a degree from a recognized university.
- Officers should hold similar posts on a regular basis
- For more details about Passport Office Recruitment 2022 please check the official notification.
- Maximum: 56 years
- Passport Officer – Rs. 78,800 – Rs.2,09,200/-
- Assistant Passport Officer – Rs. 67,700 – Rs.2,08,700/-
- Selection of passport office may be based on interview.
How to apply?
- Follow the simple steps given below to apply for Army Headquarters Northern Command Group C Bharti
- First, check the official notification for eligibility
- Click on the application form link given below and fill it completely
- Next, send your application form to the given address to apply
- Starting Date of Offline Application: 07.07.2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 07.08.2022
|Official Announcement||Click Here|