- Which group has the lowest population among the aboriginal tribes of Gujarat?
- Which of the 16 sacraments of Hinduism is associated with the birth of a child?
Fertilization, Punsavan, and Rich
- What is the style of Solanki temples?
- What kind of queen Vav is Patan?
- Which mosque is considered as the jewel of Ahmedabad?
Mosque of Rani Sipri
- The key building of Ahmedabad is known as Badshah’s Haziro Utri?
- In which city is the day of Azam-Muazmkhan located?
- Which is considered to be the oldest palio of Gujarat?
- By what name are the saddle palis of Saurashtra known?
- What is the name of the paliya which is made of vermilion book by erecting uncut stones?
- Where is Lakha Fulani Palio located?
- What is the shoulder of an unaware person called?
- What is Ikat?
- Who has created Abhinav Darpan Granth?
- Who is considered to be the first machine of ancient India for pottery?
- What is the lifeblood of drama?
- What is the name of the guru of Baiju Bawra and Tansen?
- Which of these places of interest is located in the middle of Kankaria Lake?
- What is the name of Kanti Madiya Natya Sanstha?
- In which city of Gujarat is Patola made with natural colors and with rare artistry made?
- Kumar Gandharva Award is given by the Government of which state?
- With whose inspiration did Kumarapala accept Jainism?
- Where is the only temple of Krishnamitra Sudama located?
- What is the name of the mobile hospital project for diagnosis and immediate treatment of cancer?
- Lokbharati-Sanosara Institute, founded by Nanabhai Bhatt, an educator, is located in which district?
- What is the mythological name of Khambhat?