1) Which lake is located in Dakor?
2) Milk Sarita Dairy is in which city?
3) In which district is the largest botanical garden of Gujarat located?
4) Which place is known for its fusion of Hindu-Muslim religion and culture?
5) What is the wild donkey of Kutch desert called?
6) Where is the Ashram of Swami Sachchidananda located in Gujarat?
7) Sametshikhar is a pilgrimage of which religion?
8) By what name is Holi known in Dangs?
9) Which district in Gujarat has the most cultivable land?
10) Which famous pilgrimage site of Gujarat is located in Aravalli range?
11) Merayo is a folk dance of which people?
Thakoro of Vav taluka
12) What is the highest peak of Girnar?
13) In which region rich type of grass grows?
14) Mirandatar is on the bank of which river?
15) Vagad area is in which district of Gujarat?
16) Mukteshwar Irrigation Scheme is on which river?
17) Where is the tomb of Tanariri located?
18) Which river separates Wadhwan and Surendranagar?
19) Vishwamitri river flows from which hill?
20) Which was the first sugar factory established in Gujarat?
21) Which is the longest river in Saurashtra?
22) How many peaks are there in Girnar?
23) Where are the specimens of agate made?
Khambhat (Anand district)
24) Where is the largest botanical garden of Gujarat located?
In Waghai (Dang district)
25) Ravechi fair is held in which taluka of Kutch?