The goal of the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan, launched by our nation’s Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, is to increase peoples’ digital literacy. Under this campaign, the central government will provide training to citizens on computers and digital devices like tablets, smartphones, etc., to citizens in rural areas. Training will be provided to send and receive emails, run the internet, use government services from the internet, search for information on the internet, and make online payments, among other things.
The Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDISHA) program was introduced by the Indian government in 2022 to help residents in rural India become digitally literate. By offering instruction in the use of digital tools and the internet, the initiative aims to empower citizens to engage in the digital economy. By March 2022, the program hopes to have trained more than 6 crores, of rural residents.
The objective of the Rural Digital Literacy Campaign 2022
The PMGDISHA Rural Digital Literacy Campaign 2022 aims to educate people living in rural parts of India about the benefits of using digital technologies. The purpose of this effort is to ensure that all citizens have access to training in the use of digital devices and the internet in order to fully participate in the digital economy. More than 6 crore rural residents will have received training through the initiative by March 2022. More specifically, the initiative hopes to:
- Give people in rural regions the skills they need to use digital media; prioritize teaching women and people from SC/ST and other underrepresented groups.
- Facilitate digital access to government services and information for those living in remote locations.
- Make it possible for those living in remote places to take part in e-commerce and other digital transactions and join the modern economy.
- The usage of digital financial services should be promoted to increase financial inclusion in rural areas.
- Build a network of rural area residents who are comfortable using digital tools; these people can be prepared to serve as trainers and facilitators in future initiatives to improve digital literacy.
Features of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan
The Indian government created the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDISHA) program to teach people living in rural areas how to use computers. Its essential characteristics include:
- giving residents instruction on how to utilize digital devices like computers and cellphones, as well as on fundamental computer abilities like typing, web browsing, and using electronic payment systems.
- achieving the goal of having at least one member of every rural home be digitally literate.
- granting certification to people who finish the training course satisfactorily.
- collaborating with both state and private entities to put the plan into action.
- delivering the training through the Common Service Centers (CSCs) built under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP).
- reaching out to underrepresented groups like women, Scheduled Tribes, and Scheduled Castes to secure their involvement in the program.
Benefits of Pradhanmantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan 2022
The Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDISHA) attempts to teach digital literacy to residents living in rural regions, with the objective of having at least one person in each family be digitally literate. The following are a few advantages of the program:
- Empowerment: The program aims to empower rural residents by teaching them how to utilize digital devices and fundamental computer skills, enabling them to access digital services and take part in the digital economy.
- Better access to services: As more people in rural regions become digitally literate, they will have better access to a variety of services like banking, education, health, and e-government services.
- Increased employment opportunities: People in rural areas will have additional employment options thanks to digital literacy, including e-commerce and online work.
- Financial inclusion: By offering instruction on digital payment systems, the program hopes to increase financial inclusion among rural residents who might not have access to regular banking services.
- Increased access to the internet and digital devices could aid in improving connections in rural regions as a result of the program.
- Superior education: Rural residents who are digitally literate will have access to better education and learning materials, which will benefit their future growth and development.
- The program attempts to close the digital divide between rural and urban areas by offering digital literacy training to rural residents who may not have had access to it in the past.
Documents of PM Rural Digital Literacy Campaign 2022 (Eligibility)
- The applicant must reside in India.
- The applicant’s age should fall between 18 and 60.
- Identification document with the applicant’s Aadhaar number, a mobile phone number, and an age certificate
How to apply in Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDISHA)?
The application process for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDISHA) has not been officially announced yet. However, as per my knowledge cutoff, the application process for the scheme generally involves the following steps:
- Check eligibility: Make sure you meet the criteria for the program, such as being a resident of a rural area and being of a certain age.
- Find a training center: Search for a PMGDISHA training center near you. You can visit the official website of PMGDISHA or ask your local government officials for more information.
- Register: Once you have found a training center, you will need to register for the program. You will typically need to provide some personal details and proof of residence.
- Attend training: After registering, you will need to attend the training sessions at the center. The duration of the training is around 25 hours.
- Take the exam: After completing the training, you will need to take an exam to test your knowledge of digital literacy.
- Receive certificate: If you pass the exam, you will receive a certificate of completion from PMGDISHA.
Certificate of PM Rural Digital Literacy Campaign
The PM Rural Digital Literacy Campaign certificate is given to anyone who has finished the training and passed the exam required by the program. The government issues the certificate as evidence of the person’s proficiency in digital literacy. The certificate will probably feature the person’s name, the training’s completion date, and the official issuing its signature. It’s crucial to remember that the certificate is only good for a specific amount of time; thereafter, the holder may need to upgrade or renew their skills in order to preserve their digital literacy.
How to open PMGDISHA training center
Following the below instructions will allow you to establish a PMGDISHA (Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan) training facility. Note that the specific instructions of the government and the location of the center may affect the criteria and process.
- In order to establish a PMGDISHA training center, you must first ensure that you meet the government’s requirements. Organizational registration, prior experience teaching digital literacy, and access to adequate resources are all possible requirements.
- Secure all required approvals: Before launching a PMGDISHA training center, you must first obtain all the approvals from the relevant government agencies. This may involve securing permission from the appropriate authorities, securing the necessary licenses, and meeting other regulatory requirements.
- You must complete the appropriate papers and submit the appropriate documentation to the government in order to register your PMGDISHA training center.
- Create a course outline: Create a course outline for the training center that follows PMGDISHA recommendations and includes all of the material on the test blueprint.
- If you want people to conduct lessons at the center, you’ll need to hire and train them. They should make sure the teachers are qualified and experienced.
- If you want students to come to your center and take advantage of the things you have to offer, you need to get the word out about it as soon as it’s ready.
- You must submit student registration, attendance, and exam results to the government per PMGDISHA regulations once the facility is open for business.
PMGDISHA Grievance Redressal Process
A government program called PMGDISHA (Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan) aims to teach rural Indians how to use computers. The following steps are part of PMGDISHA’s grievance resolution process:
- Identifying the Problem: Before doing anything further, the person should decide what issue they are having with the PMGDISHA program.
- Contacting the Common Service Center (CSC) operator in your community: The person should get in touch with the CSC operator in your community who is in charge of putting the PMGDISHA program into action where you live.
- Creating a grievance: The person should create a grievance with the local CSC operator and include all required details.
- Monitoring the complaint: By going to the PMGDISHA portal and inputting their complaint number, the person can monitor the progress of their complaint.
- The person may raise the problem to higher authorities, such as the district or state-level PMGDISHA coordinators if it is not resolved within a reasonable amount of time.
- Final resolution: The higher authority will eventually settle the complaint, and the person involved will be informed of the outcome.
Instructions for Accessing the RD Installation Guide
- To begin, visit the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan website.
- In a moment, you should see the homepage load up.
- In order to continue your training, please follow the link below.
- The RD Installation User’s Guide can be accessed at the following website.
- The RD Setup Guide will load in a new window.
- Downloading and setting up RD is possible.
Process of downloading the TC locate the app
- You must first visit the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan’s official website.
- Your current screen will now display the home page.
- You now need to click the training link.
- Following that, you must click on the link for the TC Locator App.
- When you click on this link, the download for this app will begin.
- You can install this program after downloading it.
Process to download Disha Registration App
The Disha registration app can be used to register for the PMGDISHA (Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan) initiative, which aims to promote digital literacy to those living in rural areas of India. The steps to take in order to download the Disha registration app are as follows:
- Visit the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to download apps for your smartphone.
- Search for “Disha registration” or “PMGDISHA” in the app store.
- Select the program that bears the official PMGDISHA logo after locating it.
- Either the “install” or “download” option can be clicked to begin the installation process.
- By launching the app after installation and entering some basic information about yourself during the registration process, you may begin the process of developing digital literacy.
The process to download PMGDISHA Learning App
Listed below are instructions for obtaining and installing the PMGDISHA Study App:
- Start up the Android app store, Google Play.
- Find the “PMGDISHA Learning App” by typing its name into the search box.
- Pick the app you want to install from the list that appears when you run a search.
- Hold tight while the app loads into your gadget.
- When the setup is finished, you may launch the app and begin using it.
The PMGDISHA app is also available for direct download from the organization’s website.
PMGDISHA Helpline Number
To contact PMGDISHA with questions or concerns, you may either dial 1800 3000 3468 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. can do.