Furthermore, the estimated total of Pucca houses is now 2.95 million homes. Finance Minister has suggested for the Union Budget 2022-23 that more than 80 lakh affordable housing units be constructed and built by 2023 to aid in”Housing For All. “Housing for All” mission. The Finance Minister also proposed that the government allocate an amount of Rs. 48,000 crores to fund the nation’s affordable housing schemes. It will allow the continuing projects to be completed according to schedule. This is a step-by-step guideline to ensure that your name is listed at the top of the PMAY List of beneficiaries for 2023 if you are among the program’s beneficiaries.
PMAY List 2023
Find Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin) List State-wise (Updated as of 19th May 2022 on the PMAY Offical Website).
|State Name||MoRD Target||Completed||Sanctioned||Fund Transferred||% of Sanction||% of Completion|
|Jammu and Kashmir||201,633.00||85,894.00||194,861.00||1,518.89||96.64||42.6|
|Andaman and Nicobar||1,337.00||1,106.00||1,355.00||11.17||101.35||82.72|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||6,763.00||2,065.00||5,624.00||90.32||83.2||30.53|
|Daman and Diu||68||13||47||0.16||69.12||19.12|
PMAY List: How do I Verify and Download Gramin List PDF?
These steps can be followed to obtain the PMAY G 2021-22 list in PDF format.
- Go to your browser to the “Report” tab in the “Awaassoft” part of the official PMAY-G site at playing.nic.in.
- After you click “Report,” a new window appears with”Social Audit Reports” will open. The “Social Audit Reports” section must be opened. Select”Beneficiary Information for Verification” as the “Beneficiary information for Verification” option.
- The next step will require you to fill in the required fields of”Selection Filters” and “Selection Filters.”
- Choose the year (for instance, 2021-2022) for which they would like to review this PM Awas List of Yojana Gramin (PMAY LIST 2021-22).
- Another alternative is to choose “Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin.”
- Next, choose “Name of State” from the third choice.
- Then, select then the “District” name from the fourth selection.
- Select “Block” from the fifth option.
- Finally, you must select your “Panchayat” name from the sixth selection.
- You can click “Submit” to access the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List of Gramin recipients (PMAY-G Liste 2021-22).
- In this stage, you will learn the name of the village, the registration number, the beneficiary’s name, the father’s or mother’s name and the name of the person to whom this house is assigned, and the number of sanction, sanctioned amount as well as the installment that was paid in full, the amount available through PMAYG, the amount made available under PMAYG program, as well as the condition of the house within the PMAYG list of beneficiaries.
- The entire PM Awas Yojana Gramin beneficiary list is available to Download in “Excel” and “PDF” formats. It is possible to do this using the “Download Excel” and “Download PDF” tabs, respectively, can be utilized to accomplish this.
How do you check The PMAY Gramin List for 2023 without or with a registration number?
Here is a list of ways to determine if your name appears on PMAY List 2023. PMAY List 2023 if you are signed up under PMAY Gramin 2023.
- Visit the PM Awas Yojana-Gramin website at https://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- On the left menu, select the stakeholder’s-option.
- The ‘Indira Awas Yojana (IAY)/PMAYG Beneficiary’ should be clicked.
- There are two ways to look up your name to be on the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin list here:
- With Registration number Once you have entered your registration number in the required section and then click “Submit,” if your name appears in the list, your pertinent details will appear in your display.
- If you don’t have a registration number, select”Advanced Search” or “Advanced Search, “if you do not have a Registration Number. Enter the required information there, such as State Block, District, or Panchayat. Once you have done that, the system will ask you for the following:
- BPL Number, along with A/C Number.
- Sanction Order
- Father / Husband Name
- After you’ve completed entering all the information you need When you are done, select “Search” and look for your name in the search results list.
PMAY List 2023: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban List
|Name of the State/ UT||Physical Progress of Houses (Nos)|
|Sanctioned||Grounded*||Completed/ Delivered*||Houses Occupied*|
|A&N Island (UT)||604||603||44||44|
|UT of DNH & DD||10,011||8,669||6,465||6,457|
Where can I get information about the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban List for 2023?
The following steps to confirm that your name is listed on the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban list of beneficiaries:
- Visit the PMAY(U) official website at https://pmaymis.gov.in.
- Then, choose the “Search for Name” option in the drop-down menu below the “Search Beneficiary’ option.
- Just type in the first three letters of your name exactly as you would on your form, then hit “Show.”
- The results will appear in the display after you click.
- Look at the screen to see your name as well as other details.
PMAY List 2023: PMAY Scheme Types
- Based on the areas they serve Based on the regions they do, the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021-22 can be divided into two components.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) This is the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin is designed to offer residents living in rural areas in India access to affordable dwellings (Except Delhi and Chandigarh). According to the PradhanMantri Awas Yojana Gramin cost-sharing program announced in it, the Union Government and the State governments share the cost of affordable dwelling units by 60:40. For the north-eastern States, housing costs for cheap houses in the PMAY Gramin are split 90:10 within that region.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY-U) Offering affordable housing units in urban areas of India is the aim of this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY-U) scheme. More than 4300 cities are currently enrolled in the program. The three phases of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban are in the process of being implemented, and they are:
- (i) Phase 1: More than 100 cities across different states and Union territories had been covered in PradhanMantri Awas Yojana Urban Phase 1. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban’s inaugural phase was implemented from April 2015 until March 2017.
- (ii) (iii) Phase 2 Between April 2017 and March 2019, over 200 additional cities in different States or union territories were added to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban’s second stage.
- (iii) (iii) Phase 3 The government has focused phase 3 of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban on cities that needed to be covered in Phases 1 and 2 in the scheme. By the end of March 2022 in 2022, the Union Government hopes to have completed the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban phase 3.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List Last Phase
- The preparation of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List, which started in 2015, is now in its final phase. The ambitious objective of “Housing for All” is something government officials from the Union Government hope to accomplish before the end of 2022. Each housing unit will include a kitchen.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAYG): Performance Numbers (August 2022)
- The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAYG) program seeks to provide housing to poor and economically marginalized social groups. Government officials from the central administration have taken steps to reach the goal of “Housing for All by the year 2022” through financial aid in interest subsidies for house loans.
- Based on the information from The Union administration, SC/ST groups made up more than 60% of the goal for PMAYG. The targeted group included more than 25 percent of those in the other category. More than 15 percent of the population is made up of minorities.
- In addition, the amount is released upon completing more than 90% of all the allocated homes. The total number of houses under PMAYG is disclosed. However, only 5 percent of places are being developed.
|Category PMAYG||Numbers (As on August 2022)|
|MoRD Target for PMAYG||2,71,92,795|
|Geo-tagged Homes under PMAYG||2,64,10,713|
PMAY List 2023: Amount of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Subsidy for Each Category
Based on the categories, borrowers are provided with different amounts of subsidies for home loans in the PradhanMantri Awas Yojana CLSS when purchasing a home.
|Borrower Category||PMAY CLSS Subsidy Amount|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||Rs. 2.20 Lakh Per Applicant|
|LIG (Low-Income Groups)||Rs. 2.67 Lakh Per Applicant|
|MIG 1 (Middle-Income Groups)||Rs. 2.35 Lakh Per Applicant|
|MIG 2||Rs. 2.30 Lakh Per Applicant|
PMAY List 2023: Eligibility Requirements for PMAY
The applicant must meet the income requirements listed below to qualify for an offer under the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) under PMAY 2023, which provides a rebate on the mortgage interest rate for houses.
- For the segment that falls within the Lower Income Group (LIG)/Economically Weaker (EWS)
- The wife, husband, and daughters that are unmarried and unmarried sons could form the entire family.
- The household’s annual income should be in the range of Rs. 3.0 5 lakh (for LIG) and Rs. 5 lakh (for MIG).
- Only up to Rs. 6 lakh is the amount offered. The average home loan interest rate is applicable after this date.
- Female family members must be co-owner of the property.
- For Middle Income Group I and II.
- The MIG I category’s yearly income cutoff ranges from. 6 lakh to 12 lakh. 12 lakh. In those in the MIG II income group, the income per year must be between Rs. 12 lakh and Rs. 18 lakh.
- Female co-owners of the property designated are recommended.
- When an adult family member earns a salary, that individual will be treated as a separate.
PMAY List 2023:How to Verify Beneficiary-Wise Released Funds
PMAY is a PMAY program introduced to help the poor obtain decent housing. The loan used to buy the property is subsidized by the Government of the Union. Following the steps below, an individual can look up the beneficiary-specific amount of funds released in the context of the PMAY.
- Visit the official PMAY website at https://pmaymis.gov.in/default.aspx as the first step.
- Choose the search beneficiary option on the home page.
- Choose “Beneficiary Wise Funds Released” from the menu.
- Enter the mobile number you registered when asked.
- Enter the OTP when you click “Get OTP.”
- Once you’ve entered your information, The screen will show the status of the beneficiaries of the money paid out through Central assistance, State Share, and ULB share.
Get a List of the PMAY-U State Level Nodal Agencies.
It is essential to follow the guidelines to get the list of State-Level Nodal agencies (SLNA) in PMAY.
- Open the https://pmaymis.gov.in/ website and log in.
- Choose your SNLA menu from your homepage.
- The PMAY-U scheme is expected to open an inventory of SNLA.
- This list contains information about the SNLAs, including the State Name, Organization Name, Address, and email addresses.
PMAY-G Awaas App
Various affordable houses are now available in rural areas due to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin. The Union government also has launched an advanced mobile app called “Awaas” in addition to the possibility of affordable housing. You can check the status of this PMAY scheme’s implementation through the app and what is happening with any subsidy. The Awaas app is an excellent tool for performing tasks such as the login of inspectors, and beneficiaries, FTO tracking, beneficiary search, and uploading the status of your current house. Awaas is the name of the National Informatics Center that created the Awaas smartphone app (NIC).
Light House Project under PMAY
- The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs has launched”Light House Project” under PMAY “Light House Project” under PMAY to encourage green building methods. In keeping with this, the ministry is trying to discover and implement the latest technologies for construction. The lighthouse project aims to improve environmentally sustainable, disaster-proof, and innovative construction techniques.
- LHPs are a type of housing development that is constructed using different technologies that have been chosen and are appropriate for the local climate and hazards. These programs show how to build ready-to-live-in houses quickly, cheaply, and sustainably while maintaining an improved construction standard.
- Six technology providers were selected to design six distinct Light House Projects (LHPs) in six different areas across six states following a lengthy online bid process. Upon receiving all required legislative approvals, the construction timeframe for these projects must be at most 12 months from the site delivery date to the building agency.
The Procedure for Preparing the PMAY List
- The purpose of SECC 2011, the Socio-Economic and Caste Census, conducted in over 64 districts, was to offer financial assistance to the vulnerable segment. This allows property ownership for those who fall into this segment.
- When deciding on and shortlisting the eligible recipients for inclusion on the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List, the Indian Government will take SECC 2011 into consideration. Additionally, the Government is seeking input from concerned panchayats and tehsils to finalize the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List.
PMAY List Updates of the States
- The LIFE Program, which the Kerala State Government runs, is in collaboration in conjunction with PMAY. PMAY task force in Kerala. Housing that is affordable for the poor in rural and urban areas is a further goal of this project. According to an announcement made recently, the Kerala government is expected to select approximately 2742 beneficiaries to be eligible for the allocation of houses as part of the LIFE-PMAY project’s full report.
- The Kerala state government has granted its approval for the PMAY list. The PMAY list for 2023 is now transferred to the state government’s Central Monitoring and Sanction Committee. Beneficiaries who own their land but do not have a residence are now included on this PMAY list.
- In addition, the state of Odisha has allocated Rs 5900 crore to fund the housing program for rural areas. Through the combination of PMAY and Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana, this housing program for rural areas is being implemented.