Pauley Perrette says she suffered a massive stroke last year

Pauley Perrette, formerly of NCIS, has spoken publicly about the catastrophic stroke she endured in 2017. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Pauley detailed her repeated near-death experiences in a social media post she published on Friday.

“It’s true; I’ve returned and am once again present. What is the count of my near-death experiences? “what she was able to say in the video. “Like, I almost passed out after a severe reaction to hair dye. Additionally to having survived both rape and domestic violence, I also have severe food allergies. The crazy homeless guy who attacked me almost killed me, but here I am. I’m thankful for so many things, but especially for all my rescue dogs, who are standing right over there. I’m alive and well and happy to report that I am still here. In the past two years, I’ve been through a lot. I’ve been through tougher challenges than a stroke, but I’m thankful to be alive today.” An additional caption was added by Perrette: “I suffered a severe stroke a year ago. Prior to then, I had lost several close ones, including my father and my cousin Wayne.”

Finally, she emphasized that she was “still so grateful, still so full of faith, and still here!” In 2017, Perrette said that she had decided the previous year to leave the hit CBS detective show. As of 2019, she is one of the three main cast members of the CBS multi-camera pilot “Broke,” alongside Jaime Camil and Natasha Leggero. Season one of the show aired in 2020 and consisted of thirteen episodes.