There is a large number of residents in Kerala. There are a lot of people in Kerala that meet the requirements to work but need help in their job hunts. This portal, the PSC Thulasi Portal, was established to assist these people who are unemployed and seeking employment. When applicants submit their applications through this website, everyone can get jobs. If you’re looking to work for Kerala Public Service Commission, you can apply for it. Kerala Public Service Commission, the state government, will soon be posting open jobs on the internet, as the best way to get considered for those positions is to apply through this site. This page is a thorough overview of the details you can find on this website. Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal. It also explains its purpose, benefits, prerequisites, documentation, and other information. It will help if you read the entire article to fully comprehend the benefits of using this service.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login
Kerala Public Service Commission applicants can apply through PSC Thulasi. KPSC publishes all information about state employment on this site. The platform can now inform prospective applicants of government positions to help increase the number of applicants. This platform is accepting the 2022 exam applications and registrations. Candidates must register and log in at thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in to use KPSC services.
Anyone who registers an account on this site will gain access to an abundance of information about the tests conducted through the Kerala Public Service Commission and the job openings currently open by the Kerala government. Simply logging in to the account they have created on the website is all that is required for the users. They will receive all the information about the dates for the test, the applications form, eligibility and other pertinent information in the notification section of their profile. Additionally, they’ll also be able to apply through the portal.
When an application for a particular examination or job profile of the applicant has to be changed to show the application situation, the applicant will be informed via the SMS service. They will also have access to many benefits that can be accessed via SMS to the number of their cellphone that they registered.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Objectives
The state has launched its online PSC Thulasi platform to eliminate unemployment and offer job opportunities. The website will provide relevant information about jobs to state-employed applicants. Students can apply for competitive and recruitment tests through this website and learn about their test results. This online platform allows applicants to sign up for accounts and gain knowledge about the state’s openings for recruitment. Candidates will find out the date for their test, the status of their application, eligibility and more. If the candidate registers through this platform, they’ll receive alerts via email and mobile.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login Overview
|Name of Article||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|By||Kerala State Govt.|
|Web portal name||PSC Thulasi|
|Aim||To promote employment|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed citizens of Kerala|
|Age limit||21-50 years of age|
Kerala PSC Thulasi Eligibility
The eligibility requirements to register for the portal are the following:
- It is mandatory to be an Indian citizen. Kerala.
- The applicant must be at a minimum of 21 years of age to apply.
- The applicant must be at most 51 in the year of applying.
- Have earned an advanced or postgraduate diploma or a professional certificate at any accredited institution of higher education.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Documents
- Digital or scannable image of the applicant in JPG format. Size 150W x 200H px, max 30 KB.
- The candidate’s signature is in blue or black or white on paper meticulously scanned. JPG format 150W x 100H pixels 30 KB.
- Aadhar, Voter ID, PAN and many more Indian Government-issued ID cards.
- The domicile of the state is not mandatory; however, it is compulsory for exams and job applications.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Application Procedure
After registering, Users do not have to update their profile or sign in once more. To receive KPSC news about jobs, sign up at their website:
- Visit thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in’s official website.
- In the Register Users Login section, registered users can log in, and new users can sign up to create an account.
- Select the Register option.
- On the screen, a new registration will be displayed.
- Complete the required details like the applicant’s name, date of birth, religion, caste identification number, etc.
- The One-Time Password (OTP) can be delivered to the user’s mobile number registered with the number. Proceed with registration after verifying the OTP.
- Create an account with a username and password to be used as security credentials. The user ID should be created with no gaps, and the person applying will need to remember it in the future.
- Enter the captcha number shown at the end of the form.
- Submit the declaration form and registration form.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login Process
- Go to the Kerala Public Service Commission website first. After that, the homepage will be displayed.
- Click “Registered User Login” on the home page.
- A new web page that will look similar to an application form is expected to open.
- On this page, you’ll be asked to enter the details of the details that are being requested, like your User ID, password as well as your Captcha Code.
- Now, you must select the Login choice from the menu dropdown. This is the procedure for logging in.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Resize Photo and Signature
PSC Thulasi registration site PSC Thulasi registration site is designed to ensure that the picture of the applicant as well as signatures of person applying is of the proper dimensions and shapes. In addition, those who sign up on the PSC portal have the ability to alter dimensions of the photo as well as their signatures on two different documents immediately.
- Go to on the Kerala Service Commission website first. After that, the homepage will be displayed.
- Simply click “Resize Photo/Signature”on the homepage. The next page will be displayed.
- Resize Photo and Signature
- In this window, you can click and select the image to verify in the application form.
- The picture and signature file can be modified to match the proper dimensions. Add these files to your application.