Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2022
The Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme was announced by the authorities in charge of the Karnataka government to offer laptops to students who scored brilliant colors during their 12th-grade exams. Additionally, specific higher education areas like engineering, medicine, and other fields were formulated to distribute laptops among students. If you’re a student in Karnataka state, then you can apply for the Laptop Scheme to avail yourself of these benefits easily.
A goal of the Karnataka Free Laptop scheme
The principal goal of the laptop distribution program is to encourage digital education among students. Another aim that government officials of the Karnataka administration are pursuing is to offer technical education to students who cannot afford it by themselves due to financial hardships. This is another method to reward the students who scored very well in the examinations for the board for class 12th. This plan will encourage students to further their education in technology.
Details Of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
|Name||Karnataka free laptop scheme|
|Launched by||Karnataka government|
|Beneficiaries||Students Of Karnataka|
|Objective||Providing free laptops|
Features Of The Laptop Scheme
In the course of the program, a variety of incentives will be given to all students in Karnataka state. Karnataka state. Mainly, students taking professional courses at reputed Polytechnic and college institutions will be able to benefit. More than 1.50 million state students in the ST or SC categories will benefit from the scheme. The program is designed to assist students belonging to the ST/SC category. Laptops ranging from Rs 32,000 to 35,000 are provided to students.
List Of Courses
There are the following classes that can be offered in the scheme:
- Medical studies
- Polytechnic colleges
- Postgraduate courses
- Studying in First Grade Colleges
To be eligible to participate in this scheme, you must meet the following criteria: Karnataka laptop scheme, you must adhere to the following requirements for eligibility as laid out below. The following eligibility criteria are required:
- The applicants must live in Karnataka state.
- The applicant could be of any category.
- The student should have completed class 12 with good marks.
The below documents must be submitted if you’re trying to get the scheme for 2022.
- Domicile Certificate of Karnataka
- Aadhaar Card to identify yourself
- Bank Account connected to Aadhaar Card.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Size of passport photograph
- Educational Certificate
Application Procedure Of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
To be eligible for the scheme, you need to comply with the steps as follows:
- The first step is to visit this web page of the official site given below.
- On the official website, click on the Laptop Scheme tab present on the homepage.
- You can directly click the link below and download or download the Karnataka application form for a free Laptop request form.
- Fill out the form to apply.
- Apply for the job
- Attached are the documents mentioned above.
- Send your application to Karnataka Educational Board.
List of Colleges for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
Here’s a list of colleges in which laptops are provided with various total counts. Look through the list of the colleges’ region by region:
- Bangalore region
- Dharwad region
- Mysore zone
- Shimoga region
- Mangalore region