Mukhyamantri Medha Chatravriti Yojana Jharkhand Application Form 2022
The Chief Minister Medha Scholarship Scheme was established through the Government of Jharkhand to make students independent and self-sufficient. This scheme of scholarships will grant financial assistance offered through the government of Jharkhand to highly regarded students of the state. The beneficiaries who are eligible can pursue their studies through financial aid. Students from other universities are also incentivized to take advantage offered by this plan. We will also be able to ensure our future is bright. How can you avail the benefits from Mukhyamantri Medha Chatravriti Yojana, and who will be eligible? To get the complete information, you be required to read this post thoroughly until the close.
Mukhyamantri Medha Chatravriti Yojana Jharkhand 2022
To improve education in the state, The Chief Minister for Jharkhand, Hemant Soren, has launched the Chief Minister Medha Scholarship Scheme Jharkhand. In this scheme, scholarships will be awarded to students from the 9th grade to the 12th in the different schools in Jharkhand. A sum of 12,000 dollars will be given annually to top students in the state. Jharkhand, 5500 students attending public and aided secondary schools in this state are chosen through the scholarship scheme. Students will be selected from competitions under Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Merit Scholarship Yojana. The selection of 400 candidates will take place in each district based on a competitive examination. Students of class 8th will be included in the test that the Jharkhand Academic Council will administer, Jack Board. It is required for students in ninth to 12th grade to obtain 60% marks each year for a competitive examination.
Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Scheme Jharkhand Key Highlights
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Medha Chatravriti Yojana Jharkhand|
|Started||By Chief Minister Hemant Soren|
|Competitive exam held||By Jharkhand Academic Council, Jack Board|
|Beneficiary||Students studying in government and aided secondary schools|
|Purpose||Providing scholarship to meritorious girl students of the state every year|
|Assistance provided||12000 rupees|
3889 children are selected for scholarships for the first time
The chief minister Medha Scholarship Scheme was published in the online portal on Wednesday. In announcing the results, education minister Jagannath Mahato thanked all successful applicants at the Jharkhand Academic Council office. For the first time in history, 3889 students from the state were selected for this scholarship program. The state has also given 85000 students the test to avail of this program. Through the scholarship program, children will be granted aid in their studies. The students will begin receiving starting in the 9th grade only for the next four years. A sum of Rs 12 thousand will be offered to those who have been successful under this scheme each year.
Selection Process for Chief Minister Medha Scholarship Scheme
- Under the Chief Minister’s Medha Scholarship Program Jharkhand, the scholarship exam will be administered through Jharkhand Academic Council, Jack Board. Jharkhand Academic Council Jack Board will be taken in two sections.Each exam section is of 90 minutes.
- In the beginning, it will consist of a test for the ability to think. The test will comprise 90 questions that will be asked of the students.
- There will be tests on reasoning, English, and Hindi.
- In the next section in the second section, there will be a screening test for education qualifications. Questions from Science, Social Science, and Mathematics will be asked. These questions will be 30-30 for each area. The exam will consist comprised of 90 questions.
- Students will receive one and a half-hour time to complete both sections.
- The number of scholarship tests will be conducted following the syllabus for classes 7th and 8th.
- To qualify for a scholarship or selection for the scholarship, applicants must score a minimum of 40-40 percent in both sections and 60% for the entire course.
- It is required for SC/ST girls to get at least 35 percent marks in each section.
- Following the exam, A total of 5500 students will be chosen to receive scholarships at the State level instead of the district or block level.
Features and Benefits of Mukhyamantri Medha Chatravriti Yojana
- The Chief Minister Medha Scholarship Scheme Jharkhand is in place to offer financial aid to students who are deemed to be meritorious in the state.
- The benefits this plan will bring will go to students in the government and aided secondary schools in the state.
- Each year, scholarships are awarded to 5000 students in the chief minister’s Medha scholarship scheme in Jharkhand.
- With the help of the chief minister’s Medha scholarship scheme in Jharkhand, candidates will be given an amount of 12000 rupees.
- The money will be deposited directly to the account on the bank account of qualified students.
- The amount determined by the state government is given annually as a scholarship to support the study of students in the 9-12th grade to students who achieve the specified scores in the scholarship exam, which the Jharkhand Academic Council will conduct, Jaipur.
- Students of the class 8th are included in the test to be administered.
- Based on the criteria of choice, each of the 400 students in the district will get benefit from this program.
- Students can further their studies through the benefit of the Chief of the Minister Medha Scholars’ Scheme Jharkhand.
- The beneficiaries who qualify can be made self-sufficient and empowered by this program.
- The level of education of the entire state is also expected to be increased by the scheme of scholarships.
Eligibility for Chief Minister Medha Scholarship Scheme
- To benefit from The Chief Minister Medha scholarship scheme, Jharkhand applicants must be a native of Jharkhand.
- Girls and boys are eligible for the scheme of scholarships.
- Students must have completed class 8th with 55% marks.
- Students who attend government or aid-funded secondary schools can take advantage of this program.
- There is no requirement for an annual income to enjoy the advantage of the scholarship program.
Documents required for Mukhyamantri Medha Chatravriti Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- educational qualification documents
- Bank account statement
- passport size photo
- mobile number
How do I apply for the chief ministerial Medha Scholarship Scheme?
- To begin, you need to go to the official website to learn more about Mukhyamantri Medha Chatravriti Yojana Jharkhand.
- Following this, the homepage of the website will be displayed before you.
- On the homepage, You must click on the link to Apply for a Scholarship.
- The application form will appear before you.
- All information requested on your application form should be filled in with care.
- After entering your information, You will need to upload the required documents.
- After you have completed the application, then select the submit button.
- So you can successfully apply for the scheme of scholarships.