All subjects, meals, books, education, teaching literature and uniforms are provided free of cost in this Navodaya Vidyalaya.
GUJARATI QUIZ 4
You May Like These Post
Tourism is both fun and educational. It has always been considered an important part of punishment. In Europe, a young person is considered to be fully developed only if he has traveled to many countries in Europe. Even in ancient India, our sages understood the great value of tourism. They made this, a sacred act for all, so that they could visit pilgrimage places in different parts of India. This promoted the spirit of unity among Indians.
- If one wants to receive real punishment, it is important to do so.
Study, work, tourism, meditation
2. Which of the following is a synonym for the word ‘entertaining’?
Educational, thrilling, tiring, visual observation
3. Traveling to 3 places was considered sacred in ancient India.
Training, pilgrimage, urban, commercial
4. People experience unity with others if they do more.
Tourism, conversation, sport, question
5. A sage is a person who is
Scholarly, shrewd, independent, wicked