Every day, efforts are made by government officials to offer financial and digital banking services to all citizens of the nation. Different schemes are being implemented. The state governments are also in the process of creating various programs. To ensure that everyone in the country can avail of the financial benefits. We will give you details about one such scheme launched by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir known as the Jammu and Kashmir Digi-Pay Sakhi Scheme. With the scheme, bank services are available to each resident of Jammu and Kashmir. Through this article, you will be able to get all the necessary information about the scheme. Its purpose, benefits, details, eligibility, essential documents, online applications, etc.
Jammu-Kashmir Digi-Pay Sakhi Yojana 2022
The program was launched through the Governor-Lotto of Jammu and Kashmir, Manoj Sinha, on the 15th of September 2021 at the Jammu and Kashmir Entrepreneurship Development Institute. Through the Jammu-Kashmir Digi Pay Sakhi Yojana, 2022 door to doorstep digital banking and financial facilities will be made available in the remote regions in Jammu and Kashmir. The services will be made available via Digi Pay Sakhis. Digi Pay Sakhis will get paid compensation for the provision of this facility. The initial benefit of it will initially be offered in the 2000 villages that are remote from Jammu and Kashmir.
In the initial phase of the scheme, the women of 80 from Self Help Groups of Jammu and Kashmir Division were chosen as Digi Pe Sakhi. The Digi Pay Sakhiyan will provide access to banking services from door-to-door throughout the Union Territory. At this time, it was also announced that 80 Aadhaar-enabled payment system was also given through the Governor’s Lieutenant to Digi Pay Sakhis.
Other Benefits of Jammu and Kashmir Digi-Pay Sakhi Scheme 2022
This program will effectively achieve women’s economic and social self-sufficiency. In addition, the scheme will be effective in ensuring women’s empowerment. Financial inclusion in this Self Help Group has been implemented through this program. In addition, the system could bring the economy into a state of transparency. With it the Jammu and Kashmir Digi Pe Sakhi Yojana, residents of the state can avail of numerous schemes like Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana, Kisan Credit Card Yojana, and so on. Apart from performing cash transactions. In addition, the lieutenant governor launched a one-week-long training program specifically for Krishi Sakhis and Pashu Sakhis in sustainable livestock and agriculture management. Numerous other schemes are also in operation to help women become empowered throughout the state.
The objective of Jammu and Kashmir Digi-Pay Sakhi Scheme 2022
The primary goal of the main goal Jammu-Kashmir Digi-Pay Sakhi Sakhi Yojana is to offer banking services to all residents within the territory. With the scheme, all residents who reside in remote areas and where banks aren’t available will be able to avail of banking services. Women will manage this scheme. Banks that offer door-to-door banking are made available to the people by women. This will not only benefit residents but will also serve as an income source for women. Jammu Kashmir Digi Pe Sakhi Yojana can make women more confident and self-reliant.
Benefits and Features of Jammu and Kashmir Digi-Pay Sakhi Scheme 2022
- The initiative was launched through the Governor-Lotto of Jammu and Kashmir, Manoj Sinha, on the 15th of September 2021 at the Jammu and Kashmir Entrepreneurship Development Institute.
- This plan will make door-to-door financial and digital banking services available in the remote regions within Jammu and Kashmir.
- This service will be offered via Digi Pay Sakhis.
- Digi Pay Sakhis will be paid a salary for these services.
- In the initial phase of the Jammu-Kashmir Digi-Pay Sakhi Yojana 2022, this scheme’s advantages are extended to 2 000 remote villages in Jammu-Kashmir.
- A total of 80 ladies from Self-Help Groups of the Jammu Kashmir Division have been chosen for Digi Pe Sakhi.
- The Digi Pay Sakhiyan will provide the facility of banking door-to-door within the Union Territory.
- 80 Aadhaar-enabled payment system was also given for Digi Pay Sakhis by the Lt Governor.
- Aside from that, an intensive one-week program of training was also launched for Agriculture Sakia and Pashu Sakhis on sustainable livestock and agriculture management.
- With this scheme, the women of Jammu and Kashmir will be able to achieve financial and social independence.
- This program will help women become more self-confident and empowered.
- Alongside this, the financial inclusion program will begin within the self-help group with this scheme.
- This plan will also be beneficial in bringing about economic transparency.
- With this scheme, more than money transactions are possible; however, the advantages of different projects, such as Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana, Kisan Credit Card Scheme, etc., can also be accessed.
Essential documents and eligibility requirements of Jammu and Kashmir Digi-Pay Sakhi Scheme 2022
- A candidate must be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Female applicants are required.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate of residence
- Proof of income
- evidence of age
- Ration card
- Photographs of passport size
- mobile number
- Email ID
- Mark sheet
Application procedure to apply under Jammu and Kashmir Digi-Pay Sakhi Scheme 2022
The government just announced the announcement of Jammu-Kashmir Digi-Pay-Sakhi-Yojana only for 2022. The information regarding the scheme will be released to the public by government officials.
We’ll update you via this article if any details related to the application become available from the official sources. If you are looking to avail the benefits of the Jammu-Kashmir DigiPay Sakhi Yojana If you want to benefit from this, be a part of this story.