Indian coast guard Assistant Recruitment
The Indian Coast Guard is inviting online applications for the following posts
Total Post = 25
Assistant Commandant General Duty = 25 posts
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with at least 60% marks.
Date of online application = 21 12 2020
Last to apply online = Date 27 12 2020
List of Documents
- Two copies of computer-generated pre-filled online E-admit card form along with recent color passport size photo (Not older than 03 months).
- Original class Xth pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original class XIIth pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Degree Certificate with all semesters/years mark sheets of BE/B.Tech/ Graduation with CPA/CGPA conversion for percentage of marks from the university.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhaar Card, voter I card, college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) in original for OBC candidates (Non creamy layer only) as per Govt. of India format (format available in www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in) and in original for SC & ST candidates as per Govt. of India/ State Govt.
- Character certificate. (Should not be older than six months on the date called for PSB).
- Twelve recent colour passport size photographs with blue background.
- Candidates not in possession to above documents will not be permitted to appear forthe written examination.
See the official advertisement for educational qualification pay scale conditions as well as other detailed information
- Height. Assistant Commandant (GD): 157 cms minimum. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. regulations.
- Weight. Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable.
- Chest. Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Eye Sight. Asst Commandant (GD)- 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass.
6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.
- Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body. However, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas/ communities as declared by the Govt. of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Details in this regard are available on the Coast Guard Recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in