A certificate for the E district in Odisha.
These certificates are government-issued proof of certain facts that citizens need for a variety of reasons. Certificates of income, caste, residency, legal heirship, guardianship, etc. are all examples of the kind of documents issued by the E District Odisha. These certifications are needed when applying for some grants, scholarships, and government benefits. These credentials are also often needed to get hired for specific positions. The citizens of Odisha can apply for these certifications online. You can submit an application through the proper channel.
How can I learn more about the E District Odisha Certificate Portal?
On December 28, Mr. Naveen Patnaik, the chief minister of Odisha, unveiled a portal based on the 5t concept. All inhabitants of Odisha now have access to certificates of income, caste, residence, and other significant categories thanks to this internet platform. The government won’t charge anything for the purpose of obtaining these certifications, under any circumstance. By submitting an application on our website and adhering to the processes indicated in our guidelines, you can get these certifications. If you would like, you can also apply for these credentials in the common service center. The Department of Electronics and Information Technology, the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, and the Government of India are in charge of running this service. You are no longer required to go to Tehsils or other government establishments to get these certificates. You only need to connect to the official website and submit an application for an E certificate if you ever find yourself in need of these credentials.
Key Highlights E District Odisha Certificate
|Article About||E district Odisha certificate|
|Launched By||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Odisha|
|Objective||To make all the government certificates available through online mode.|
Goal of E District in Odisha
The E district Odisha certificate portal’s primary goal is to make all types of government certificates online and accessible to the state’s residents. You only need to apply online with the help of the E district Odisha certificate portal. There is no need for you to visit any tehsils or government offices. Both time and money will be saved by using this gateway.
Benefits & Features of the E District Certificate for Odisha
- All types of government certificates will be accessible to the public online through this platform.
- Only residents of Odisha are permitted to use this portal.
- For E-certificates, Odisha residents must submit an online application.
- The government won’t impose any costs for issuing these certificates.
- People won’t need to travel to tehsils or government buildings, which will save them a ton of time and money.
- The application process is also quite straightforward.
- On December 28, 2019, the Odisha government launched the portal using the 5t model.
- This portal’s operation is overseen by the department of electronics and information technology, the ministry of communication and information technology, and the Indian government.
Types of e-certificates
Resident certificate: This certificate is issued as proof of a person’s address. This certificate certifies that you are living at that particular address.
Income certificate: This certificate is proof of a person’s income annually which is earned by either him or his family.
Guardianship certificate: A guardianship certificate is proof of a minor person’s custody.
Caste Certificate: A caste certificate is proof of a person’s caste. These certificates are issued to people belonging to SC, ST, SEBC, and OBC castes.
Legal heir certificate: Legal heir certificate is a special document that establishes a relationship between a deceased person and his heir. This certificate is used for the purpose of inheritance or transfer of assets.
Other certificates and licenses: Some other kinds of certificates and licenses like income and asset certificates, seed licenses, number registration systems, etc can also be obtained by this hotel.
E District Odisha Certificate Application Procedure
If you want to apply for the Odisha E district certificate then you have to follow the steps given below:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Odisha e district.
- A Home page will be open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the login link.
- Now you need to scroll down and click on register here.
- A new window will be open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the required details like your name, email id, mobile number, password, and state.
- Now you have to enter the captcha code and click on validate.
- Now you have to click on the login link and you have to enter your email id and OTP received by you or password and fill in the captcha code.
- Click on login.
- After successful login. You are required to click on the certificate for which you want to apply.
- Now an application form will be open in front of you.
- Fill in all the required details and click on submit.
- A reference number will be generated which you have to save for future reference.
Procedure to Check E District Odisha Certificate
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the e-district Odisha.
- A home page will be open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the link of application status under the quick links section.
- A new window will be open on your screen.
- it is required to enter the reference number and click on submit.
- Application status will be on your screen.