Girnar Ropeway Ticket Price, Time, Facility
Junagadh is the Indian state of Gujarat. Located at the foot of the Girnar hills, 355 km southwest of the state capitals Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad, it is the 7th largest city in the state.
Girnar Ropeway is located on Girnar mountain in the Junagadh district of Gujarat, India. Which is the longest ropeway in Asia. In this Vlog, we will see Girnar Ropeway One Way- To way Ticket Price Per Person etc. If you like this video, don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe to the video.
Junagadh Girnar Ropeway Ticket Price
Girnar Ropeway Ticket is a special discount from October 25 to November 14. 600 instead of Rs. 700 for adults and Rs. 300 instead of Rs. 350 for children.
Tickets are kept according to height instead of age. In which 700 tickets are being taken for those with a height of more than 110 cm and 350 tickets for those with a height of less than 110 cm. However, there is opposition to the ticket. Residents of Junagadh are being demanded to be given one-year relief.
Rs 700 To Rs 800
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
How to Book Junagadh Ropeway Online Ticket
Following This step by step guide to Junagadh ropeway online ticket booking:
- Open website: https://udankhatola.com/ticket-booking/
- Choose Destination as Girnar
- Select Booking Date
- Select Time Slot
- Press button “Search Now”
- Add Ticket Quality and Click on Button
- Enter FULL NAME | EMAIL I’D | PHONE NUMBER | STATE
- Cick on PROCEED TO PAY Button
- Pay Final Ticket Cost by Select a Payment Method UPI / Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Wallets/ Pay Later
- Your booking is Done Happy Journe!
Girnar Ropeway Contact Number
About Girnar RopeWay
- Asia’s largest ropeway.
- A ropeway has been built on a hill at a height of 3300 feet.
- The estimated length is 2300 feet.
- A total of nine towers have been used to build it.
- From Girnar to Ambaji you can visit Ambaji in just seven to eight minutes.
- The Girnar rope-way can accommodate up to eight tourists in a trolley.
- A total of 25 trolleys are in operation at present.
- Initially, only 800 tourists will be taken per hour.
- If we talk about the time between the two trolleys, there is a gap of 3 seconds to send one trolley after another.
- The engineer says that the Girnar rope-way trolley can operate even if the wind is blowing at a speed of 30 km per hour and without any mishap.
Generel Query About Girnar Ropeway & Faq Link
Are there any Ticket fair criteria for Children?
Is online Ticket Booking available?
What is the ticket cancellation policy?
Is a parking facility available?
Are there facilities for physically challenged people?
Do tickets need to be retained during the journey?
Is the Ropeway operational in Monsoon?
Is advance booking at the ropeway possible?
What is the Tariff of Ropeway Journey?
Where can you buy Pooja/Prasad articles before coming to the Ropeway Site?
Where can I keep my baggage and other valuables while I am at the Ropeway?
How many ropeways of Udan Khatola are in India?
How many days will it take for refund in case of failure transaction on online booking?
Is passenger insurance covered at the ticket price?
Girnar RopeWay Video
Girnar RopeWay Images
Friends let us know if you found our post helpful by commenting in our post’s comment box and also if you would like to add another update. Thank you.