Get Caste Certificate Online: Are you looking for documents required for Bakshi Panch certificate? Caste Certificate is also known as Bakshi Panch model. This certificate is required by the studying student.
Caste Certificate Gujarat fill form at home and complete list of evidence/documents to get caste certificate form and caste certificate now no need to rush to office on your mobile phone.
About the Certificate of caste
Caste Certificate: This model is most useful for availing various schemes of Govt. Caste certificate is provided by the government by category. Many government scheme benefits require caste certificate so you need to have this certificate with you. So we hope that you will get all the information for this example from here.
An example of online caste
|Detail||An Certificate of caste|
|Under||Gujarat State Govt|
|Department Name||Department of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Application||Online as well as offline application has to be done for caste instance|
Evidence required for instance of caste
- Proof of residence for instance of caste
- Applicant’s ration card
- True copy of Light Bill/Verabill of the applicant.
Identity proof for caste instance (any one)
- Copy of applicant’s Aadhaar card
- Copy of Election Identity Card of the applicant
- Copy of applicant’s driving license
Evidence related to caste for instance of caste
- Applicant’s School Leaving Certificate
- School leaving certificate of applicant’s father/uncle/foi (mandatory) and true copy of Bakshipanch copy (if any)
Evidence required for service of caste instance
- Affidavit regarding caste.
- An applicant who is not originally a resident of the state of Gujarat, in the state of Gujarat dt. Documentary evidence of having permanent residence since 01/04/1978.
How to apply online to get Caste Certificate
Step 1:- Open the website of Digital Gujarat portal www.digitalgujarat.gov.in in your computer or mobile phone to apply online.
Step 2:- Click on Menu then the menu bar will open
Step 3:- Click Services in that menubar
Step 4:- Click on the Citizen Services option in the Services menu bar, a new page will open
Step 5:- Click on “SEBC Certificate (Socially & Educationally Backward class certificate)” for SEBC caste example.
Step 6:- A new page will open, click on “Apply Online” below.
Step 7:- After applying online, the login side of the registered user will open.
Step 8:- If you have already registered on Digital Gujarat Portal then login by entering Login ID and Password.
Step 9:- If you have not done the registration then for New Registration “Click For New Registration (Citizen)” After applying online a new page will open in which enter the Aadhaar number in the box below then click on “Continue To Service” .
Note:- A fee of 20 rupees has to be paid for online form of caste certificate.
Submit after filling the required details in the online form. All fields marked on the form are mandatory.
How to apply offline to get Caste Certificate?
Obtain Caste Certificate form from Mamlatdarshree’s office/Taluka Development Officer’s office/Zilla Social Welfare Officer’s office, fill required information and submit.
Note– The applicant has to go in person to provide the specimen along with the photo.
Form of caste instance
- Click on the below button to download the application form released by the Gujarat government, you can download the caste type application form in PDF format.