The Gujarat Government has recently made an important announcement and said that within 5 months, about 20000 thousand government recruitments will be done and the previous recruitment test will also be done. Due to the ongoing Koro epidemic, all the examinations conducted by the Gujarat government were canceled.
But after a long time, a big announcement has been made by the Rupani government and the old recruitment process which was stopped has been ordered to be resumed.
CBSE secretary Anurag Tripathi said on Friday that the board exams for Class 10 and Class 12 would be held and the schedule for the same was likely to be announced soon. CBSE is planning for this and it will come out soon how the exam will be evaluated. Tripathi’s statement came amid demands for cancellation or postponement of board exams in view of the growing number of Kovid-19 cases.
- RCH Portal 2023: Self Registration, Online Status, Login at rch.nhm.gov.in
- E District Odisha Certificate: Apply Online, Application Status, Verification
- E-Pauti Odisha: Pay Land Taxes Online, Rent Receipt Download
- e Sadhana: wdcw.ap.gov.in Login for Women Development & Child Welfare
- Citizen Service Portal Kerala: Certificate Apply & Download, Services
Asaduddin Owaisi once again sparks controversy over Hindutva, also raises questions against UAPA law This woman has set a world record in revolving, 208 countries in just 87 hours, killed after abducting a seven-year-old child in Surat, dumping corpse in a field 35 km away Invest in this post office scheme, instead of 50 thousand you will get 1 lakh rupees