Border Security Force (BSF Head Constable Min ASI Stenographer Recruitment 2022) has published an advertisement for Head Constable Min Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Stenographer Post 2022. Eligible candidates are advised to refer the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply below.
Border Security Force has released Head Constable Ministerial & Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Stenographer Jobs Notification 2022 Online Application will start from August – 2022 Those who want to apply against BSF Bharti 2022 can apply online during Online Application Schedule, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form and other details link given below.
BSF Recruitment 2022
Online application process for the recruitment of 323 Head Constable Ministerial and Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Stenographer Posts will start from August – 2022. Check the details related to BSF Head Constable Minister and Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Stenographer Recruitment 2022 which is given below in tabular form.
BSF Recruitment 2022 – Highlights
|Organization Name||Border Security Force|
|Post||Head Constable Minister and Assistant Sub Inspector AC Stenographer|
|Application Process Start Date||Aug – 2022|
|Application last date||information will be available soon|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
- Head Constable Minister and Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Stenographer
- BSF Head Constable Min ASI Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Post-Wise and Category-Wise Vacancy Details:
- BSF Head Constable Ministerial Posts: 312 Posts
- General – 154 posts
- EWS – 41 posts
- OBC – 65 posts
- SC – 38 Posts
- ST – 14 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Stenographer – 11 Posts
- ST – 11 Posts
- BSF Head Constable Posts: Candidates who have cleared 10+2 Intermediate Exam from any recognized board will be eligible for this recruitment.
- Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Stenographer: Candidates who have passed 10+2 intermediate exam from any recognized board with stenographer skill will be eligible for this recruitment.
- Please read official notification for educational qualification details.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Minimum – 25 years
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, PET, PST, Interview and Personality Test.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://bsf.gov.in/Home.